17 Million people have been affected by the catastrophic floods in Pakistan with infrastructural damages estimated at well into tens of billions of dollars. Now with flood waters receding, the people in Pakistan need our help more than ever. Yale College is holding a Benefit Concert to raise awareness & donations about the recent devastating & crippling flood in Pakistan.
Come to Woolsey Hall from 7pm-9pm on Saturday(9/25) to learn more about this catastrophe. There will be performances by Yale Orchestra, Yale Glee Club & South Asian Student Groups. Suggested Donation is $10 for undergrads and $20 for everyone else. All proceeds will go to the flood affected areas.
Tickets can be purchased at www.tinyurl.com/yalefloodrelief or at the door on the night of the concert. Donations can be made athttp://relief.yale.edu/ .
- Event: Koran Burning and Civilian Casualties: Has the Endgame Changed in Afghanistan?
- Event Thursday: Veterans Panel
- “From Yale to Afghanistan”
- Afghanistan Week: 10 Years of War
- Welcome to a new year
- “The Ministry” comes to Afghan TV…
- Town Hall on Women’s Rights
- “Don’t Listen to Experts on Afghanistan”
- “Joined by War”
- Event: Detention Procedures
- Abu Muqawama
- Afghan Online Press
- Afghanistan Analyst
- Afghanistan Today
- Circling the Lion's Den
- Foreign Policy's Af-Pak Channel
- Global Development Alliance at Yale
- Institute For War and Peace Reporting – Afghanistan
- Marefat High School
- Pamiri Alpinism
- The AfPak Channel: Paul Staniland
- The Stupidest Man on Earth
- World Micro-Market